Thursday, November 3, 2011

fall decor: repurposing leftover halloween pumpkins... easy as {1.2.3}!


fall is my favorite season. i love everything about it. the colors, the air slowing becoming crisper, my birthday, halloween, the kick start of the holiday season, but my favorite part of fall is... pumpkins! they overtake everything from bagels, lattes, and ice cream to decor. they make the perfect halloween accessory to the home, but how can you transition them into the perfect thanksgiving decoration.... by turning them into little works of art!



i love the missoni one and the sketched leaves! they'd be perfect grouped together on a coffee table or a bunch with some vintage candlesticks as a centerpiece on a dining room table, or as a welcoming sight for thanksgiving guests on a fronch porch... 


...oh the possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea - I wish I hadn't carved mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete