Friday, December 9, 2011

zagreb, hr. part {1} - take off

getting off the ground proved a challenge... the day before i was to depart from croatia was spent running around doing last minute errands. however, the weather forced my running errands into more of a slow crawl. los angeles streets were actually flooded!




but once i stepped onto that plane, i was one happy traveler! i had a layover in paris. i hadn't been there in {5} years, and it felt so good to be back! even if only for a visit with sir charles de gaulle... i was a bit sad i couldn't step out and properly leave my footprints in the city of lights. however, as my plane cleared the clouds and drew closer to the parisian ground, i saw the top {2} tiers of the eiffel tower through the fog and  a smile lit my face. c'est merveilleux to be back!




if you look really closely... can you see the top of e.t.? the spot on the window is disguising it.


my souvenir from paris - a wonderfully creative and artistic publication of parisian interiors!


all the way from paris to its new home on my living room coffee table

the rest of my posts will be purely about my trip to zagreb. in honor of my layovers in paris, here's a tribute to the city of lights - the city i fell in love with when i was just a girl of {21}.


my favorite french song {despite the fact it is sung by a french canadian} and perhaps one of my favorite songs of all time... i could listen to this over, and over, and over again. and then once more for good measure :)



just because pari je t'aime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment